5/19/09

Tuesday Teaser

Hosted by The Boston Bibliophile...

The rules:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I'm reading Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen. I'm probably going to finish tonight, but I'm still going to do this, because I found a line that I just love. Yeah, I know it's not totally random, but it's too good not to share. This is from page 88:

"No one deserves to be kicked," I said.

"I disagree," she said flatly. "You do if you don't think you're worth any better. As soon as you saw that girl today you crumpled. You just opened the door up and let her stomp right in."

No comments :