1/1/09

About my blog



Hello, my name is Anita, and I’m a book-aholic!

Okay, I may not be the biggest bookworm out there, but I do think I rate pretty far up there. I read at least one book a week, and listen to anywhere between one and two audio books a week – depending on the length of the book.

I’m not the worlds best or most eloquent writer. In fact, some days I don’t have very much to say at all – but since I read a book, I want to archive that I read it somehow, therefore I will do some kind of review on it. I have read and reviewed ARC’s in the past and have been working to achieve a better “blog” as I go. If you would like to have me review one of your books – I’m usually more than willing. I like romance, chick-lit, fantasy, paranormal, action – but I tend to steer clear of horror, crime (true or not), or anything extremely graphic in a abuse, pain, beating sort of way. I have been writing reviews and blogs about my booking for over a year now. If you’d like to get a hold of me, you can leave a comment here or e-mail me at morgan.anita@ sbcglobal.net (minus the space of course).

I am glad you stopped by and I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself!
Anita

No comments :