3/19/13

Happy Book Release Day: Clockwork Princess


Happy book release day to Cassandra Clare for the final installment of The Infernal Devices Series – Clockwork Princess

Much like the rest of us, I’ve been waiting over a year for this book.  This has been my favorite series since I stumbled upon Clockwork Angel – not even realizing Cassandra Clare had another series coming out.  I absolutely love that book.  I’ve read both Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince about five times each..and here we are!!  Clockwork Princess!!  Finally.

And it will have to wait.  Unfortunately for me – I need to wait until 1.  I finish my current book/books in progress.  And more importantly 2.  I have the money to buy it.  I have the other two on audio AND Clockwork Prince in ebook…I’m still trying to decide on whether to do audio or ebook.  What I’d really love is a hardback of the entire series for my shelf…alas, I have three kids, a husband and…priorities!

No comments :