10/9/08

A Book Survey

What was the last book you bought?
Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer

Name a book you have read MORE than once
The Time Traveler's Wife, all of the Twilight saga

Has a book ever fundamentally changed the way you see life? If yes, what was it?
Yes, the Bible

How do you choose a book? eg. by cover design and summary, recommendations or reviews
First by the title, then by the summary. I also will read most recommendations

Do you prefer Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Fiction

What’s more important in a novel - beautiful writing or a gripping plot?
Plot, character development is great too

Most loved/memorable character (character/book)
Edward Cullen

Which book or books can be found on your nightstand at the moment?
I just finished a book, I haven't opened another yet...

What was the last book you’ve read, and when was it?
I just finished The Hunger Games today. (started it yesterday afternoon...very good)

Have you ever given up on a book half way in?
Yes. I've decided if I just don't like it - I don't need to read it. And a few times I've picked up a book that goes quite far against my morals (it has to be pretty significantly far out there) or is blasphemous towards God.

No comments :