6/11/11

Back to the [Reading] Grind

I've been on vacation this past week. (You can check down a brief "what I learned" post on my review at the link.)  That's not to say that I haven't been reading, however I did a lot less than I thought I would.  But I most certainly haven't been blogging, or reviewing.  In fact, I truly hope to get a semi-concise review out of at least one of the books I completed over the course of the week.  The thing is - I was so busy and tired.  For me, my best thoughts on a book are written right after I finish reading it.  You get a really good idea of how I felt about it that way.  Reviewing a week or more later means my mind has moved on to a new story/characters/idea.

Anyhow, I'm back, and here's what's on tap for the next couple of weeks:

I'm currently reading:

And the following books are downloaded and ready on my iPod for my listening pleasure:

and

and finally,


So, lots of fun stuff coming up!!  Stay tuned! :)

No comments :