1/3/11

Book Overload!

So I'm about to be on book overload - what I mean is, I'm going to have too many books to deal with in a matter of days.  I just found out that I can download e-books via Overdrive Media for my ipod through my local library.  (If you haven't checked your library's website recently, you might want to - you can download audiobooks and ebooks for your ipod or e-reader for free.  Of course you are just borrowing the books, so you can't keep them....but for me it's WONDERFUL!)

I recently went to the Barnes and Noble website and found out they were having a sale on their bargin books.  (I'm not sure the sale is still going on, so don't be disappointed if you go and find no sale!)  I purchased four books for about $15 - can't beat it.  So currently I'm waiting on the following books to arrive from BN:
  1. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
  2. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
  3. The Tenth Gift by Jane Johnson
  4. Midnight Never Come by Marie Brennan
I am waiting on the following Audiobooks on Overdrive media:
  1. White Cat by Holly Black
  2. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  3. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
I already have the following Audiobooks waiting to be listened to:
  1. Voyager by Diana Galbaldon
  2. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  3. Matched by Ally Condie
  4. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
E-books I have requested:
  1. Prom Nights from Hell - Compilation
  2. The Eternal Ones by Kristin Miller
  3. How to be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway
  4. Ash by Malinda Lo 
Not to mention the fact that Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston, Across the Universe by Beth Revis and Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning are all coming out this month.  One of these three I'll be getting via audio using my Audible credit.

So that is 18 books people...and it's just January!

1 comment :

Lillian Robinson said...

My oldest grand and you would get along very well! Do you also read multiple books at the same time? Geesh, I can't do that. I want to read through to the end before I pick up another.