5/31/10

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Another series for me to get stuck on. It probably isn't my absolute favorite Young Adult series, I definitely think it was worth my time. I really enjoyed this story. It was well put together and didn't give me any "what the heck" moments...except maybe the flying motorcycles, they were a little bit unbelievable. While it was a little bit predictable, I did enjoy trying to guess who was trustworthy and who wasn't.

I'm not going to lie, there was a special little twist at the end that I didn't pick up on, but should have. I think I was a little bit wrapped up in the story to really catch one. So what was the twist you ask?? Well....I guess you'll have to read the book and find out for yourself. :)

View all my reviews >>

No comments :